If you’re thinking about subscribing to read one paragraph per day of Pope Francis’ exhortation on Joy—or if you’re thinking about inviting others to join in the journey starting 1/1/15, here’s a list of the top five reasons:
5) A paragraph per day will keep “he-who-shall-not-be-named” away.
4) Joy is never overrated or outdated.
3) Pope Francis has shared some of his deepest hopes and dreams in this text, and he humbly offers them for our reflection.
2) The world could use a little more joy.
1) Jesus wants us to share in his joy, so our joy might be complete (Jn 15:11)!